Tour informations :
Tour route: Danang – Hoi An – Danang
Duration: 3 days
Date: Daily in May, June, July, August, September, October
Tour type: Full board package
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Active level: Classic
This tour is specially tailored for all people who love Hoi An ancient town, one of the most famous destinations in Vietnam. It was recognized by UNESCO as World Culture Heritages of Vietnam in 1999. And now, this is a right place for you to enjoy your very short excursion in Vietnam. Friendly Hoi An people will welcome you by their smiles and hospitalities…This is one of the 2019 Top Vietnam Tours for Asians.
Day 1: Arrival in Danang – Hoi An Walking tour (D)
Arrival airport: Danang International airport.
Welcome up on arrival by local tour guide & driver, we then transfer to Hoi An where we will stay during our holiday. After 45 minute driving, we arrive at hotel, check in and relax (check in time: after 12h00 noon time).
In the afternoon, we start our walking tour around the ancient town to visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, the Pottery Museum, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, the silk street of Hoi An, the temples and pagodas of Chinese appearance, then free time for shopping at Hoi An Central market. Dinner today will be at a nice restaurant in town. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 2: Hoi An – My Son Holly Land tour (B, L, D)
The World Culture Heritage of My Son Holly land is around 45km far from Hoi An ancient town. It’s located in the valley surrounded by imposing mountains. There are more than 70 building temples of the Cham Civilization is crystallized in the physical sequelae lasting, contain the value of history, culture, architecture, art is created in a long time for 9 centuries (from the fourth century to the thirteenth century), are rated on a par with the famous monuments in Southeast Asia as Angko, Pagan, Borobudua.
After breakfast at hotel, we will travel to My Son Holly land to enjoy 15 minute traditional Cham music performance and visit the entire temple complex. We walk from Group A to A’ then to B, C, D… and it takes us around 1,5 to 2 hour visiting. Later on, we are walk back to our awaiting vehicle and transfer back to Hoi An for our lunch.
The rest of the day, we are free for shopping and tailoring and we meet tour guide in the evening for our dinner at a local restaurant in town. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An – Danang city & Departure (B, L)
Departure airport: Danang International airport
After breakfast today, we farewell Hoi An ancient town and transfer back to Danang for short visiting before leaving to home. We will visit Cham Museum – the houses of the most complete collection if Cham Artifacts anywhere in the world and the Marble Mountain – the five elements of the Universe (water, wood, air, fire and earth). Later, we can free for shopping at Han Market or relaxing at My Khe Beach.
After lunch, we transfer to the airport for our flight to home. Trip ends.
- Private transfer with air – conditioner & good driver
- English speaking guide (other language upon request)
- Accommodation based on Twin/BDL sharing
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fee
- A bottle of water/person/way
- Cozy Vietnam Travel’s gift
- Other airfares and taxes in international flight to Vietnam & out of Vietnam.
- Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Entrance fees and permits during free time
- Personal travel insurance (compulsory)
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
- This is net price in USD (American US dollars); credit card payment incurs 2,5% bank fee
- Trip valid to 30 October 2015
- Please contact us for your bigger group (from 10 people up)
- Under 2 years old: Free of Charge (baby cot up on request, sharing food with parents)
- From 2 – under 5 years old: 50% (Sharing bed with parents, own food)
- From 5 – under 12 years old: 75% (sharing rooms with parents, private extra bed, own food)
- Above 12 years old: Charged as adult