Tour route: Tra Que organic vegetable village, Cam Thanh Ecological rice paddy farm, The 7 hectares of Bay Mau Water coconut palm forest and Cua Dai Fishing Village.
Duration: 1 days
Date: Time start: 8:00 A.M – Time finish: 7: 00 P.M
Start/End: Your hotel in Hoi An/Your hotel in Hoi An
Group size: Minimum 2 persons
Tour Category: Hoi An tours
This Hoi An tour will offer you a great chance to discover the beautiful countryside area in Hoi An on bicycles, visit a local organic vegetable village, “become” a real Vietnamese wet rice farmer. We also take part in many activities such as: riding the water buffalo, go fishing with local people and enjoy seeing “THE GANGNAM’ style” performance on the round basket boat dancing at the fishing village on sunset time. Furthermore, we will explore the water coconut palm mangrove by rounded bamboo basket boat. This country life experience tour will give you the best experience about the authentic and traditional Vietnamese people way of life.
- Snap the beautiful shots of picturesque landscape on the way to Tra Que Village
- Experience the rural living of locals with varied activities
- Go deeply into the US – Vietnam War with a knowledgeable former guerrilla
- Meet the local hospitable host and sharing the story
- Enjoy the basket boat cruise through the green water coconut palm forest
- Relax and unwind with foot massage at Mr. Nhi’s house
- Savor the delicious lunch with authentic Vietnamese food
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
- Introduction by tour guide about the Hoi An Country Life Experience Tour Program
- Starting cycling to the countryside area in Hoi An, taking pictures of the beautiful countryside views before getting arrived in Tra Que organic vegetable village
- Visit the village’s gardens, meeting local farmers, be explained about Tra Que “Organic farm” and the products consumed in Hoi An and vicinity area.
- Join into farming activities such as hoeing soil, using seaweed, transplanting and watering vegetable…etc…
- Keeping cycling to the rice paddy field throughout many shrimp farms, on the ways, we have a chance to take pictures of duck farms, shrimps farms, cows, birds, bamboo….
- Arriving at Mr. Nhi’s house, the local farmer at Cam Thanh Ecological village, talking and sharing about the family of Mr. Nhi and his farming daily life before joining how to grow wet rice with his family.
- Start farming work such as plowing and raking with buffalo, riding water buffalo, learning how to transplant rice, water farm, grinding rice, pounding rice, cooking rice …
- Enjoy lunch with Mr. Nhi’s family. After lunch, taking a rest and enjoying your therapist’s foot massage at his family…
- We will be picked up at Mr. Nhi’s house and transferring down to a local fishing village by van.
- Join to go fishing with local fishermen at Phuoc Hai fishing boat to experience local cast net “CHAI”.
- Arriving water coconut palm forest, enjoying the rounded basket boat demonstration performed by Eco-tour crews and visiting the water coconut palm forest
- Enjoy a fun to catch little crabs around the water coconut palm forest.
- Walking around the Ecovillage and meeting local former guerrilla telling about his/her memory of history about the U.S/VIETNAM WAR from the period 1968 to 1972 between V.C soldiers and U.S GIs.
- Returning boat and arriving at the end of the world Beach area, learning more about the local people how they are living and fishing.
- Enjoying Vietnamese traditional snacks on board with coldest beers or drinks while seeing The Sun setting down behind the fishing village where fishermen go back to the ocean for fishing…
- Back hotel in Hoi An by van, tour ends.
- English/French speaking tour guide/s (Other language/s upon requested)
- Pick up and drop of your Hotel in Hoi An ( Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas)
- Push bike with helmets
- Organic farm visit
- Tickets & permits during guiding time
- Buffalo pulling cart
- Lunch at a local farmer family
- Vietnamese wet rice planting with authentic farming tools
- Fishing with local fishermen ‘s nets
- Rounded basket boat lesson
- Basket boat adventure ride
- Visit water coconut palm forest
- Little purple crab catching fun
- Meeting local former V.C soldiers
- Dinner on board
- Cold drinks (Soft drinks or beers)
- Sunset with cold drinks and Vietnamese snacks on board
- Numerous photo shooting opportunities
- Drinks & Beverages
- Tips & Gratuities
- Others not mentioned