Tour informations :
Tour route: Reunification Palace – War Remnants Museum – Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office – Ben Thanh Market – Cu Chi Tunnel
Duration: 1 day
Start/End: Ho Chi Minh City/Ho Chi Minh City
Pick up: 08:00 AM at lobby of the hotel
Drop off: 06:30 PM at lobby of the hotel
Group size: From 1 person up
Group tour: Available – Upon request
Tour Category: Ho Chi Minh City tours
Ho Chi Minh City, formerly named Saigon is the largest city of Vietnam. One day tour around today covers almost the major attractions. Understanding more about history in the War Remnants Museum and the Reunification Palace, admire French-colonial architecture at the General Post Office, Opera House and Notre Dame Cathedral, and explore the longest tunnels made of Vietnamese people during the war…
- Have chance to get the beautiful shots of Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore one of the most famous battlegrounds in the world: Cu Chi Tunnel
- Find the way through the complex maze of Cu Chi
- Enjoy the scenic drive through the picturesque villages
- View many craters left from B52 bombing raids
- Feast on delicious Vietnamese cuisine
- Visit the historical sites in Ho Chi Minh City
- Go deeply into the second Indochina war at War Remnant Museum
- Experience the most bustling market in Southern Vietnam: Ben Thanh Market
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
Depends the weather and season, we can visit Cu Chi tunnel in the morning or afternoon.
We are met by local tour guide and the driver then head to the Cu Chi tunnels, otherwise known as the “Iron Triangle” or “Iron Land”. On our way there we will drive through the pleasant countryside; rubber plantations and rice paddies. Before entering the tunnels, we will see a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, followed by an exploration of the maze of tunnels, some of which have been widened to allow tourist access. Also on display are various mantraps and the remains of an American tank, as well as numerous bomb craters made by 500lb bombs, dropped by B52 bombers. After that, we transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City for lunch.
After lunch, we visit the Reunification Palace, the former Presidential Palace for the president of the South of Vietnam. After that, we will visit War Remnant Museum, where we can see countless artifacts, photographs, and pictures documenting about the second Indochina war. We also stop at Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post office to get good shots for our memory of the big, modern city of Vietnam.
In the rest of the day, we will visit: Ben Thanh market, and then we will be back to the hotel at around 18:00.