Lovely day trip to exploring the colorful daily life on Mekong River, and discovering Cu Chi tunnels in Ho Chi Minh city. Visiting the tunnels system as a small society underground with hospital, kitchen, school,…in Cu Chi. Participating on boat trip on Mekong Detal to see local floating house. Viewing the local village on sampan on canal system through the fruit garden. Cycling to more deeply into the local life. An unforgettable is waiting for you!
From 06:30 – 07:00 am: Tour guide and bus will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City center. The trip to Cu Chi will take you an approximately one and a half-hour bus drive. Before exploring the tunnels, you will watch an introductory video about how the tunnels were made and how Vietnamese people survived in the harsh conditions of the wartime. Then, spend your time exploring the remaining areas and tunnel system which include special living areas with kitchens and bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for the security purpose during the war. Afterwards, special tea and cassava (guerrillas’ food during the war) will be served. Break time.
Have lunch at the local restaurant.
Continue to visit My Tho city. With boat trip on Tien River, you will be excited by the light breeze from the river and the natural beauty of four beautiful islands such as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise along the riverside.
Cruise through the small canal by sampan, treating yourself to the beauty of the countryside, and taking a short cycling around the village which will certainly be an unforgettable experience when participating in the Mekong Delta tour. Visit the coconut candy workshop, and enjoy seasonal delicious fruits & honey tea. Get a chance to listen to the Southern Vietnamese folk music which is performed by local people.
19:00: Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Trip ends.
Air-conditioned van/bus pick-up at the centrally located hotels
Transfer & sightseeing as per program
English-speaking tour guide
All entrance fees
Lunch at the local restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine
Cu Chi tunnel visit
Boat trip on Mekong River
Sampan trip on canals on Mekong Delta
Coconut candy workshop experiencing
Fruit and honey tea
Return airfares from your country to Vietnam
Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
Tax and service charge
Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages
Visa to Vietnam
* We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance ( covering emergency medical evaluation ) for trips to Vietnam and Cambodia
* All accommodation is based on 3* option. Please advise if you wish to upgrade to 4* or 5*
* Hotel room might have no window which is very popular in Vietnam. Please advise if you wish to stay at hotel room with window
* Please check out for Halong Bay cruise, Sapa 2 days trip or any 2 days trip in the package. I suggest you to leave your luggage at the hotel. You only need to bring a small bag with your passport, a few clothes and any thing you need for trip
* All the tour is group tour joining tour with different group in each city. If you would like to upgrade to Private tour, please inform us!
* Itinerary can be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions
The internal flight included 20kg checked luggage and 7kg hand luggage
* If need to bring with you your passport for overnight registration on sites
* Prices are valid 30 days from the date of offer. Past this date price and conditions may be readjusted
* The cost of air tickets is subject to chance without prior notice by the airline company.
* Reservation during peak season ( Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays ) may be subject to supplementary charges
* Rooms at hotel are available only from 14:00 on arrival day till 12:00 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
* Your passport must be valid at least 6 months to the arrival date.
Child under 5 year old: free charge
Child from 5 to 9 year old: 75% of adult
Child above 9 year old: full charge