If cooking were painting, Vietnam would have one of the world’s most colorful palettes. The great diversity of its climate and terrain can produce almost anything that can be eaten. The Vietnamese ourselves have no culinary inhibitions and are always willing to try something new. When you combine the two, nothing is ruled out. The picture of Vietnamese cuisine is vast and varied, always subject to innovation, and always vibrantly colorful. Viet Kitchen Spring offers private cooking classes with our team of professional chefs. During the class you will be provided with your own workstation as you enjoy the challenge of producing Vietnamese foods. We will help you to make it happen at VKS.
- Warmly welcomed and sample some local specialties
- Experience one of the most vibrant markets in Hanoi: “Hom” Market
- Meet the locals and snap the beautiful shots of daily activities in the Capital
- Have cooking lesson in friendly and exciting environment
- Gain the useful cooking tips and authentic Vietnamese recipes
- Discover the Vietnamese cuisine and savor your humble creations
Experience our service with
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air-conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
At 08:15: we will be met and picked up at the lobby of the hotel in Hanoi. After that, we transfer to Viet Kitchen Spring restaurant. Arriving at the restaurant, we will be welcome by tour guide and chefs, then enjoy a special “Banh Giay”, and “Thai Nguyen” tea. From the Viet Kitchen Spring, we walk down to the street and see the “Hom” fresh market nearby The “Hom” market is divided into different sections such as Flower, Seafood, Dry herb, Vegetable which is very interesting to go through.
It is also considered as one of the most typical markets in the Old Quarter of Hanoi with the way of setting out, where the locals go and shop daily. In the market, our guide and chef will give us the chance to discover the traditional Vietnamese market and explain for us all different kinds of food and vegetable which we may see or not see them before. We have lots of opportunities to take photos and also chat with the local people. That is a great fun journey with chefs and us!
09h30 – 11h30: After shopping for our own food, we walk back to Viet Kitchen Spring Restaurant to prepare for our amazing experience with chefs. At getting kitted out in our chef’s outfit whilst our chef talks about through today’s dishes. Then our chef will lead us through each dish, giving us plenty of opportunities to get involved in and hand on reproducing the flavors and enjoy on the dishes we have just prepared. We will be also supplied with a recipe booklet containing all the information we need to reproduce an authentic taste back home as our slogan:
Not only food but also local experience!
11.30: On completion of the cooking class, enjoy the meal with the food we have made and more!
13h30: Finish the meal and transfer to hotel.
You will receive gifts: Recipes of the cooking class, Pinafore with Vietkitchen Spring Logo.