The diversity of ancient, cultural sites to visit for the day in Vietnam is immense, and often best explored on foot or bike. Spend a day cycling around the stunning villages and chatting with local people is your incredible day.
- Experience the rural living and the idyllic scenery in Dong Ngac Cultural Village on bike
- Meet the hospitable locals and chat together
- Head to colorful local market and get a hands-on experience
- Explore the lifestyle and the ancient architecture in Dong Ngac village
- Refresh your culinary skill and creativity with instruction from friendly host
Experience our service with
- Guides: Hand-pick from our best guides, mature, acknowledgeable, all are licensed, great senses of humor
- Drivers: friendly, responsible, reliable with many years driving experience, door-to-door services
- Vehicles: comfortable, spacious, air- conditioned, big window
- Cozy Vietnam Travel Office: 24/7 customer service, accommodate all your needs
The diversity of ancient, cultural sites to visit for the day in Vietnam is immense, and often best explored on foot or bike. Spend a day cycling around the stunning villages and chatting with local people is your incredible day. Dong Ngac culture village is worth a visit to discover the well-preserved traces of its past that separate it from the hustle and bustle of daily life. We meet tour guide and driver at 8 AM then travel to Dong Ngac village where is about 15 km far from Hanoi.
Arriving at the village, we stop at a local market to buy the ingredients which we will use to cook for our lunch today. We will have our chance to experience the bustling market and local life as we are guided how to purchase all. After the market, we transfer to a traditional house and welcomed by our host. We drink some tea, relax a little bit before taking our bikes and venturing deeper into the village. We visit Dong Ngac communal house, the oldest house in the village which is more than 300 years old and the Nguyen family with a house given by the Kings in the past.
After that, we join our cooking demonstration in our host’s house then enjoy our dishes that we do. And then, we say goodbye to our host then continue on our afternoon journey. We are cycling on mostly rural lanes through surrounding villages to Lien Mac, a beautiful area of immaculately tended vegetables and flowers. Here we will get a close-up look at the colorful fields and have the chance to chat with some of the local people out caring for their crops. After taking another route from Lien Mac back to Dong Ngac, we will stop at a “tofu family” to see the tofu making process and taste some fresh ones before bidding our farewells, and catch the van back to Hanoi. Trip ends.