Tour route: Hanoi city
Duration: 3 days
Date: Daily in May, June, July, August, September, October 2015
Tour type: Classic
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Active level: Easy
Brief Itinerary :
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi – Water Puppet show & Cyclo tour
Day 2: Hanoi Food Tasting & City tour
Day 3: Hanoi shopping & Departure
This 3-day Hanoi itinerary is specially tailor-made for Asian travelers who want to enjoy their full excursion in Hanoi. The trip will allow us to cover the most popular attractions in Hanoi including unque Water Puppet Performance, cyclo tour in the Old Quarter and the food tasting experience as well as the Hanoi city tour with its highlights such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, the One Pillar pagoda, Literature Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda…
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi – Water Puppet show & Cyclo tour (D)
Arrival airport: Noi Bai International airport
Welcome up on arrival by local tour guide and driver, we then transfer to hotel. Later afternoon, we enjoy cyclo tour to see the daily life of Hanoians in the Old Quarter and 1 hour watching Water Puppet show nearby Hoan Kiem Lake. Welcome dinner will be at local restaurant in town. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi Food Tasting & City tour (B, L, D)
Today we will venture out to explore Hanoi and enjoy the local food. Firstly, we meet up at the Helio café at 08:00 then walk down to Pho restaurant for our light breakfast. Walking down to the Hang Be street for visiting the local market, we are guided all the ingredients as well as inhabit of local people here. After the street market, we continue our trip along different streets, try to taste many kinds of local food such as oil-fried pastry, tofu, egg coffee, Rice pancake, pillow cake, sweet soup, stuff pancake with pork, draught beer… and one of our best surprised is a stop at Dong Xuan whole sales market where we know many kinds of ingredients being sold. Last but not least is our happy ending at the Rue Lamblot restaurant. From here, we enjoy our light lunch with Spring rolls, grilled pork with noodle, fried rice cake, banana flower salad.
In the afternoon, we visit outside of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, the One Pillar pagoda, and then the Temple of Literature. Later afternoon, we see the sunset time in Westlake and Tran Quoc Pagoda area. Back to hotel and have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi shopping & Departure (B)
Departure airport: Noi Bai International airport
This morning, we are free for shopping around the Old Quarter or Dong Xuan market then our awaiting vehicle will take us back to the airport for our departure flight.
- Private transfer with air – conditioner & good driver
- English speaking guide (other language upon request)
- Accommodation based on Twin/BDL sharing
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fee
- A bottle of water/person/ day
- Cozy Vietnam Travel’s gift
- Other airfares and taxes in international flight to Vietnam & out of Vietnam.
- Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Entrance fees and permits during free time
- Personal travel insurance (compulsory)
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
- This is net price in USD (American US dollars); credit card payment incurs 2,5% bank fee
- Trip valid to 31 October 2015
- Please contact us for your bigger group (from 10 people up)